- It is possible to book a place on a shuttle bus for all days of the festival.
- Festival shuttle bus passes are in limited quantity. After the 19th of May, the pre-sale will close and any remaining bus passes will be sold in strictly limited quantities at the venue. As our shuttle bus pre-sales determine how many busses we order, we advise securing tickets now and not relying on purchasing a bus pass at the venue.
- Tickets are available as full passes only and are 6.000kr (approximately €43/$47). Day passes will not be made available.
- The public bus (No.15) finishes service at 23:45 every night. The only bus service that runs after this time is our shuttle bus service.
- We strongly recommend availing of our shuttle bus service as taxi's in Iceland are extremely expensive. A single taxi fare from Mosfellsbær to Reykjavík is approximately 7,000kr (€50/$55).
- Busses will depart from and return to BSÍ in Reykjavík and will be in operation only before the festival and after the festival (i.e. they will not run throughout the day).
Departure times are as follows;
Thursday - 12:30 from BSÍ to Hlégarður.
Thursday - 01:30 from Hlégarður to BSÍ.
Friday - 13:00 from BSÍ to Hlégarður.
Friday - 03:00 from Hlégarður to BSÍ.
Saturday - 13:00 from BSÍ to Hlégarður.
Saturday - 03:00 from Hlégarður to BSÍ.
The following stops are also on the shuttle bus route. The same stops also apply on the return journey.
- Bus Stop #3, Lækjargata, Reykjavík
- Bus Stop # 14 - Skúlagata, Klapparstígur, Reykjavík
- Bus Stop #9, Snorrabraut, Reykjavík
- Orkan X gas station, Miklabraut, Reykjavík
- Shell gas station, Grjótháls, Reykjavík
- Hlégarður, Mosfellsbær
- To avoid any confusion, allow us to clarify that the use of the festival shuttle bus is NOT included in the festival ticket price. If you would like to purchase a shuttle bus-pass, please follow the link below.
Public transport to and from Hlégarður is also option. For more information, please visit here.
The number 15 bus drives from Reykjavik City Centre to Mosfellsbær. The stop closest to the venue is Háholt.
Please note! The last bus for public transport leaves from Háholt at 23:45 each night (i.e. before the last bands finish).